Monday, January 18, 2010

The Grandparents


What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.


Grandma Beverly and Grandpa Dennis

These two right here are the absolute best when it comes to spoiling me. My grand-parents are so lovable and so caring for us. They give us all the chocolate pie and ice cream we want. My grandma simply lives to see us smile and see our belly's get 10 pant sizes bigger. My grandpa may not say much but to me he says a lot. Too me he says you can get through anything, you can survive what you set your mind to, you can achieve anything with what you have. He shows me that by getting up and wanting to drive with his whole left side paralyzed and ignoring anyone who tells him that he can't do it, even grandma. My grandma shows me how to really care for people, how to show everyone that you can still be the same person you have always been even with hurt knees. She still runs around that kitchen like she is in a marathon and it surprises me actually. I am surprised at what these two can do and what they have done. I hope to be with them for a long time. I love you Grandma and Grandpa!


Grandma Vicki

This lady right here is my crazy grandma, but in a good way. You would never know that she is 62! My grandma Vicki is not afraid to tell a waiter that he is moving slow or yell at someone to walk slower. I think I know where my dad gets it from, but it's something I love about her. She knows what she wants and she goes for it and she works for it. She also knows how to spoil me, I admit that with pride. Every time I come up and see her I get excited of what she is going to do next. She tells us the truth about what to look forward to in life and she tells us her stories, which drives me to work harder. She is intelligent and very energetic and I love it. She rides roller coasters like she's 15 and dances like she's 2. I couldn't imagine having a better grandma then her, one who can drink you under the table too. I love you Grandma Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment