Monday, January 18, 2010

Samantha Lynn

I'm smiling because you're my sister, I'm laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!


So my sister is my best friend and the cause of my pimples. We can't get away from each other, so we fight out of boredom. I compete with her on a daily basis, I'm stronger than her she's taller than me, that's how it works. My sister is extremely intelligent and a big dork. She reminds me of my mom because she doesn't care what she does or who is looking, she just has fun. My sister works hard at everything that is thrown at her even if she thinks she can't do it, she still does. Everything that she works for she earns in some way or another. She is a double threat in sports, basketball and soccer. We share the same passion for the soccer ball. She loves to dress up and fool around with her friends, which makes her...herself. I love my sister and I love the good times that we share and there are more to come in the future even if it means me having to drive her to soccer practice. I will support my little sister through thick and thin no matter what the situation. Even when we fight, in the end all I want to do is sit down and play Mario Kart Wii. Even though most of the time I don't understand why she does some things, it always seems to work out for her in the end. It is hard for me to watch her grow up because I have always seen her as my little sister listening to everything I tell her and believing it. Soon she will be in Junior High and as soon as she graduates so will I. I don't even want to think about her wearing make-up! Well no matter how old she is she will always be my little sister. I love you Samantha!

No comments:

Post a Comment