Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The World of Disney



"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." -Walt Disney

One of the best vacations I have ever taken with my family is Disneyland. You can't go to Disneyland and be unhappy its IMPOSSIBLE. My family is the perfect family to go to Disneyland with because we don't care if you don't like rides...you're going on because my dad can pick you up!! The first thing we usually do when we arrive is go to California Adventure and run to Soarin'. If you don't know what that is, you should Google it because you are missing out! Then after that its Tower of Terror, never heard of it? My family does not approve of you :). We pretty much go crazy after that and it is sooooo much fun! Meeting characters is a biggie on our part even though we kinda just pass by and say "aw how cute" because the line is SO long its crazy, but this year we actually got around to it. I would like to share some photos of what a great vacation Disneyland is for us and it shows the L-O-V-E we have for each other.


The castle is the one thing we ALWAYS take a picture with and its pretty amazing how many little girls' jaws drop at the sight of it. It's pretty amazing and I remember the first time I saw that castle and it has not change since then. I'm glad it hasn't.




The famous Dumbo ride, always a favorite.


Parents got the bug eyes, I don't recommend seeing "A Bug's Life"


Samantha with gold Mickey Mouse, aaaaaahhhhhhh!


And its Dumboooooooooo!


Tom Sayer's Island! So much fun! :D


Space Mountain! One of the favorites!!


Good ol' Walt Disney, gotta love that man <3


Thunder Mountain, Sam's favorite. It's awesome.


Gotta love Tower of Terror!


Parents can't do the moving tea cups :P


We still do because we are young! haha!


Be jealous that we are Native Americans and you aint'!


We got a little goofy :)


California Screamin'. I think we're scream :D



Space mountain!!!


Bear Rock Waterfall!


Idiana Jones!!




Well thats the end of the vacatio, I hope you had fun! I know I did. Looking at these pictures was like going there again. If you haven't gone to Disneyland I recommend it STRONGLY.



The end.

1 comment: